Thursday, 2 January 2014

Arts Challenge-action plan

Arts Challenge

The arts challenge was worked out by looking at firstly what I would like to look at in more detail and the weaknesses I have encountered whilst taking part in the project, and since I was the writer the main problem both prior and before the project was dialogue, as I cannot write any decent/realistic dialogue. Becci, the Arts Award Adviser, advised me that this would be a good topic for the arts challenge, as it would both improve my skills and provide an interesting subject to research.

So for this challenge I will find out about two writing techniques and two writers, so to do this challenge I will start to do research online and start to read some screenplays of some famous (and good) writers, I will then post about what I have found (featuring links and quotes) and how I could integrate some of the techniques into my own writing.

The challenge will be a success if I can find some techniques that do help to create realistic dialogue; in terms of reviewing the challenge afterwards I will find an independent viewer to review what I have posted and I will personally review my work and state if it sufficiently meets the brief .

Also, I will be doing this over the course of a few weeks (3 to be exact), this will give me a reasonable amount of time to compile a fair amount of time to compile quite a bit of research for the challenge . 

Target
The target is to find two writing techniques that can be used to make more realistic dialogue (that I would be able to use in future) and to find out about two famous writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment